Friday, August 18, 2006

Heaven and a Bed

Last nights plans for me included heading to a local spot called "BBQ Heaven" and then an early retirement to my "heavenly bed"

The fun of the night got the better of me instead, and I headed out to the Downtown party scene. All over the place....on every corner, in every club were finely dressed black journalists. "Naptown" is no slouch either.....there are lots of exciting clubs, bars, & restaurants in downtown indy. This is aided by the downtown being bordered on both sides by the basketball & football arenas.

An Indy native stopped with me on a corner last night said "Downtown Indy has not been this HOT on a Thursday night in a long time".

No problem Indy native. We were happy to oblige.

Sent from my SPRINT TREO Smart Device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home