Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Getting Re-Acquainted

So far it's been a fast paced first day. My main wish right about now is to get a chance to know the bed in my hotel room.....but there's still SOOOO much more to do.

PABJ President Keith Herbert wants to convene a group of us from Philly later tonite......and right now I'm on my way to the opening night party hosted at the Indy Motor Speedway.

There's not much news convention wise to report now.....there were a few workshops and a speech by the Female President of Liberia....but for most of us it's kind of hard to make it to the events when the halls along the way are filled with past co-workers, long lost best friends, and people who you were sure left the business. Today is definately all about getting re-acquainted.

Sent from my SPRINT TREO Smart Device

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home